As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Just Seed
Heaven Scent Mixed, 40 Seeds, Sweet Pea, Flower, Just SeedJust Seed
- All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK.
2. Mr Fothergills
Sweet PEAS Collection, Mr Fothergill's 21025 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- A hardy annual, it can be sown where it is to flower. Dwarf and tall combination. Superb for growing in pots and containers. Some variety are very fragrant. Collection includes bijou mixed, Spencer mixed, old spice mixed, blue velvet, company and swan lake.
3. Premier Seeds Direct
155 Finest Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Sweet Pea, Spencer MixPremier Seeds Direct
- Space 6-12 inches apart. Provide netting or trellis for support when plant is 3-6 inches tall. Days to germination: 10-14 days. Planting depth: ½ -1 inch. Optimum soil temp. Spacing, plant: 6-12 inches. Cover seeds with 1 inch of soil.
Light: Full Sun. Spacing, Seed: 1 inch. Transplant when young seedlings are about 2 inches high and after all danger of frost has passed. Pinch the top of the growing shoot out when 2 inches high to encourage stronger side shoots.
For germination: 70f. Plant height: 4-5 feet. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Please note for children – these seeds are poisonous if ingested. Soaking seeds overnight can aid germination, although not essential. Seed is best started undercover from 4-6 weeks before last frost in pots, thinning to individual plants when large enough transplant the thinnings. Keep soil moderately moist during germination.
Burgundy, Johnsons 25738 Sweet Pea BeaujolaisJOHNSON'S
- Plant class: Hardy Annual HA. Height: 180 cm. Johnsons sweet PEA Beaujolais. Habit: climbing, Tall.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
5. Suttons Seeds
Prince of Orange, Suttons, Sweet Pea SeedsSuttons Seeds
- Prefers full sun. Average growing height: 151-200 cm. Ideal for beds, borders and cut flowers. Loved by butterflies and pollinators. Produce masses of relatively small blooms of striking orange with a light fragrance.
6. Suttons Seeds
Suttons Sweet Pea Seeds Old Fashioned Scented Mix Flower Seeds, Approx. 30 Seeds per Pack, Grow Your own Fragrant Sweet Pea Plants from Seed, Ideal for Beds and Borders, GreenhousesSuttons Seeds
- Sow january to march under glass in gentle heat or in April to May outdoors for flowers June to September. Supplied as 1 x finished packet containing approximately 30 suttons sweet pea seeds fashioned Scented Mix. Hardy annuals minus 11 to minus 15 degrees Celsius.
If you are not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we will replace your product or give you your money back. Height and width 180 x 180cm. Grow your own fragrant sweet peas from seed! Sweet Pea Seeds Old Fashioned Scented Mix are ideal as climbers.
Suttons annual sweet pea seeds old fashioned scented Mix are perfect for sowing in Beds and Borders, and Greenhouses. Suttons sweet pea flower seeds old fashioned scented Mix are easy to grow.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Prior to use, store in a dry cool place. This seed has been carefully quality tested to ensure high germination. Supplied with suttons sowing and growing instructions on how to care for your seeds. Scented, attractive to butterflies and excellent as cut flowers.